Join us In-Person and Online every Sunday @ 12 Noon
CLICK TO WATCH LIVE SERVICE
Are you in a Connect Group?
Sign-up today to attend one of our connect groups. Courses for those who are just looking into the Christian faith or following Christ for years
We gather on Zoom every Thursday at 7-8PM (GMT) as a Church. We believe “Little prayer little blessing, Much Prayer much blessing “
Crosspoint Upcoming Events
- Mon, 30 MayCap Money Course Online30 May, 19:00 – 13 Jun, 20:30Cap Money Course OnlineStruggling with todays cost of living crisis? Then CAP Money is for you. CAP Money is a online course for a free that will help you get the most out of your finances. Courses include free budget planner and online tools to manage your money. All three sessions will be over consecutive weeks.
- Sun, 19 JunChoose You Yoga Studio & Wellness Hub19 Jun, 12:00Choose You Yoga Studio & Wellness Hub, Carmondean House, Carmondean Centre S, Deans, Livingston EH54 8PT, UKJoin us for fun community gathering with lunch. Wether your struggling to make ends meet or just need some company why don’t you join us for a time of conversation at Crosspoint Cafe
- Sun, 03 JulDeans Community High School03 Jul, 12:00 – 14:00Deans Community High School, Eastwood Park, Deans, Livingston EH54 8PS, UKJoin us for a service of Hope and Healing, whatever the challenge of life is we offer a reflection service for those in need of physical, emotional and spiritual healing. Our service of reflection is open to everyone of all faiths and non to restore hope where there is no hope.
- Tue, 30 AugCrosspoint Connect Group -Freedom in Christ30 Aug, 19:00 – 28 Sept, 20:00Crosspoint Connect Group -Freedom in ChristJoin us weekly on zoom for a 7 Step course to break free from addictions and habitual sins in your life. Dr Neil Anderson uses 7 Steps to Freedom in Christ to help you break free from addictive behaviours. Join us every Wednesday at 7pm Helping people break free from addictions
- Time is TBDLife Recovery GroupsTime is TBDLife Recovery GroupsLife recovery groups are space to recovery and get back on track. Courses are free and are open to everyone. Are you struggling with any of the following; Grief, Addictions, Money Problems, Divorce? Life recovery groups are private and confidential to give you a space to help get back on track.
Do you ever feel like something is missing in your life?
Why not watch the story of three people who’s lives have dramatically changed as a result of turning to God.
Email us or text us if you have questions about life or would like to join one of our Alpha Adventure Courses.